Saturday, October 17, 2009


I don't know if this fall will have as many spectacular colors or not. It's been very wet this year, and continues to be drizzly, raining, pouring, overcast, damp, humid and dreary out. I took this picture in the back yard the last sunny day we had. Not being an expert on such things, I do know if it's too dry the leaves just drop instead of giving us great color, but I don't know how it is if it's too wet. In the five falls we've been here, two have been really impressive. The good news is, we're supposed to have a few sunny days this week if the weatherman isn't wrong again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Gun Trash said...

I was up Dayton (the one in Ohio, not Kentucky) way last week and there's some Fall color up that way, none down here on the eastside, yet. We're supposed to get a freeze tomorrow evening over one this side of KY. That may speed things up although I'm like you as I don't really understand the chemistry of it all. It's just purty to look at.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home