Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm Over HERE !

For some reason I'm locked out of my own blog. It keeps telling me it's the wrong password, will not send me a link to get back in. Tells me it's the wrong e-mail address, etc. AAARGH!

I've set up this blog as either a temporary site to get me back on blogger, or a permanent replacement if they keep insisting I'm illegal.

Gayle and her friend Rob have been trying to help, but it's almost as if my blog has been hijacked. For what reason I haven't a clue and nothing is being added or deleted from the blog that I can see. Do you know you cannot reach a person on blogger? All you get are automated responses, and when that response doesn't work there seems little alternative.

Anyhow, Hi. I'm now Fish-2 instead of just Fish, and instead of Just Ramblin's the blog is called More Ramblin's.

7 Comments:

Blogger Joubert said...

The exact same thing happened to me last year a few months after I had started my first blog, State of Jefferson. I lost access to it and of course you cannot get a human to talk to a Blogger. So I gave up and started a new one and just copied and pasted my favorite old posts over to the new blog. I will change your link address.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Hi Fish. This entire thing has been very strange, to say the least, and probably very frustrating to you as well.

Do you save a copy of your template in your "My Documents" section? If not, It's a suggestion, because if this ever happens again, you've got the entire blog saved, and all you have to do is copy and paste it to a new Blog. I do that about twice a month. I think I'll start doing it more often.

Anyway, I'm glad you're back! :)

11:12 AM  
Blogger Yorick said...

Hey,

Thanks for the update.

I've moved to www.shovelingsmoke.blogspot.com

I didn't have to, but I felt like it was time for a change.

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a stupid question.

Did you switch to Beta?
If you did not switch to Beta than do not go to question number two.

If you switched to Beta, are you using your Email address to try and get into your blog?
When you switch to Beta you SIGN up with your Email address and thats how you sign back in.

This was probably a shot in the dark... but I switched and nearly didn't get back in cuz I forgot about that.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Fish-2 said...

Gayle, not sure how to do that but I'll plug around a bit to see if I can do that.

Pamela, no I didn't make any changes at all that I'm aware of, but I or they obviously changed something.

5:03 AM  
Blogger Karmyn R said...

You are not the first person to have this problem! I've been hearing complaints from a lot of people about Blogger's behavior lately. Well, I guess we get what we pay for...damn.

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found you!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home